I was going to write an anonymous blog but I thought to myself how can I
ask others to be honest and share with me if I'm not willing to share
with them! I'm writing to learn. In no way do I think of myself as a
talented author or someone with incredible knowledge! Quite the contrary
actually, I've always been a bit embarrassed of my writing! Never the
less I love to read and learn, therefore I am reaching out! I want to
hear from everyone and anyone! I want to read about stories, ideas,
questions or any rambling thoughts you may want to get out of your head. My name is Mary Fehr and this is my attempt to create community through blogging.
My story, well where to start. I have become a completely different
person then the one I was when I was a child. I think I always had
these ideas and values in my head but I was caught up in today's
material world, and some times I still am. I know who I want to be and I
am working hard to get there but it's difficult especially when what I
value in life is incredibly different from what most people my age value. I
belief in living a life for liveliness not a life for money. It is a
great talk with a stranger or a friend, a hug at just the right time, a
random act of kindness that brings a smile to my face.
I certainly didn't always value these gesture of love as much as I do
now. I entered into college looking to earn a marketing with the dreams
of hopefully being incredibly successful, by successful I meant I wanted
to earn a lot of money. I remember sitting in my nature through
literature class, the fall semester of my senior year truly thinking of
what marketing really is and what the effects are it really are. We were
reading Thoreau and while most of it was over my head at the time, it
was the class discussions that really opened my mind. I learned that I
do not want to market products to consumers that would simply fill a
material need. Rather I would like to market ideas. Every person in
the world has their very own incredible ideas they simply need to be
shared.
I believe the greatest form of education comes from a conversation
between two or more individuals. That is my goal for this blog. I
would like to converse, I would like to share knowledge and ideas with
one another. I would like to share our hardships and successes. I like
to take a step forward to a better humanity. I want to find hope that
there is still good left in this world. Therefore my first request from you the reader, is to share a moment where you were involved in or witnessed a random act of kindness. These spur of the moment acts of kindness stories have always touched my heart no matter how big or small and I am excited to hear of what made a smile appear on your face!
Learning through conversing!
My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..
ReplyDelete